Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 4, 2009

KKK

It isn't my fault.
What a beautiful!
Have you got any money?
I'm thinking.
Don't forger.
What a suprise.
When will you know your exam results?
I wonder what will happen?
Don't worry!
Shall we go?
I hope you have a nice time!
I've know about it for a long time.
Sorry. I'm late. Have you been waiting long?
It's nice see you again.
I didn't do anything.
Do you understand what I mean?
You look happy. What are you thinking about?
What do you think?
Let's go out!
What do you usually do at weekends?
You're so lazy.
That's great!
Whay are you laughing?
Have I sad anything funny?
No problem!
What you said makes me feel peace in mind!
I didn't realize it.
What happen with you?
How did it happen?
Do it again.
That's interesting!
Yes, I know all about that.
Is it truth?
How is that possible!
I was disapointed with you.
Be careful!
Are you sure?
Yes, complelety sure!
Are you ready?
Everything you said was quite true.
I know you well.
It's too noisy here!
The sooner the better.
I think I'm more the better handsome than you.
What's the best film you've ever seem?
It's 11 o'clock and you are still in bed.
I don't love you any more.
I love you even though you don't love me.
I think so/ I don't think so.
I hope so/ I hope not.
In spite of what you said yesterday. I still love you.
Deny everything.
Listen.
I'll do it unless I don't like.
What is this?
As you know, I love you very much.
That's perfect.
You're late as usual.
You look as if you was lovelorn.
What are we going to do while we are waiting?
Hurry up!
I'll be here in a monment.
Be on time. Don't be late!
You are more and more beatiful.
I wish somebody would love me.
I wonder if you could help me.
Failure is mother of succes.
Not at all.
Let me go!
I'm trying to concentrate.
I've got no money. What shall I do?
I'm not ready yet.
Don't worry about the exam. I'm sure you'll pass.
Who do you to speak to?
Where do you come from?
What do you mean?
Do you feel nervous?
What day is it today?
I'm hurry. I want something to eat.
Let me know.
How much money have you got?
Both of us were very tired.
Do you want tea or coffee?
How often do you go to school.
Almost none.
You are so nice 
Is dinner ready yet?
They didn't even say hello. 
In case of energency phone for me.
Most of people like me.
What that happend was your fault.
Do you still remenber the day that we first met?
What the matter with you?
Why are you doing?
You only a baby. You're too young to understand anything like that.
Come back.
If not.
Who are you? Where are you
It's lucky for me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét