Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 4, 2009

Mother's word

Helen lived with her elder sister, Marry. Both of them were over 74 single. They had a car. They rarely went out. When they went out, Mary always drive because her eyes were better than Helen's.
One day, the weekend, they went to a big town to have a look at something they had seem on on advertisements on newspapers. Both of them had never come to that town before.
They drove following the stream of moving cars, suddenly they turned right to a street where cars were prohibited. A policeman at the conner whisled to stop the car but Mary din't stop, so he drove his motobike to follow them.
After making them stop, he said: "Didn't you hear my whisling?". Miss Mary admitted their mistake politely: "Yes, I did! I heard, but at that time I remenbered my mother's word" When a man whistles, don't stop!"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét