Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 5, 2009

What mean of transporatation do you like best?

Nowadays we have so many different means of transportation. For instance, on land we can use bicycles, motorcycles, cars, trains, and horses. On the water we have ships, hydroplanes and submarines. In the air we have airplanes and for a few fortunate astronauts, spacecrafts.
It is rather difficult for me to tell what means of transportation is the most rewarding because I haven't had pooprtunity to try all of them. I think much depends on what kind of trips we make-short trips or distant ones. Based on the experiences I have had, I think that the car is my favourite means of travel. I select this kind of transprtation for following reasons:
Travelling by car is less tired and more comfortable then travelling on a Honda or a bicycle. A person escapes the hot sun, wind and rain in  a car. I think the car is more convenient than the train to, because it allows a person to adjust his rate of speed and stop whenever the desires. It also allows one to regulate one's own time. He can start whenever he wishes and doesn't have to keep to a certain fixed departune time. Then, too, share seats with strangers. A trip by car is usually less noisy and smoky, so one arrives cleaner and less tired than he would if he traveled on a train. I realize that travelling by automobile has some undesirable points such as mechanical problems, flat tires, collisions and accident. In spite of all these, I still prefer a car to other types of transportation.
I would like, however, to have an opportunity to try some of the other kinds of transportation. From what I have read, they look as if they mingt be exciting and good for certain kinds of travel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét