Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 5, 2009

An anecdote about Mark Twain.

One of Mark Twain's hobbies was fishing and he used to go fishing even in the closed season when fishing was not allowed. Like many other fishermen, he something invented stories about the number of hish he caught.
One day during the closed season, Mark Twain went fishing under a little bridge.  A man crossing the bridge sew him fishing there. The man stood watching Mark Twain for a while and then asked: "Have you caught many fish?"
"Not, yet," Mark Twain answered. "I have only just begun. But yesterday I caught thirty big fish here."
"That's very interesting," the man said. "Do you know who I am?"
"No," Mark Tawin said. "I don't think I ever saw you before."
"I am the fishing inspector in this district," the mand said.
"No, of coures not, " said the inspector.
"I am the biggest liar on the Mississippi," Mark Twain told him

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét