Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 4, 2009

Old people's illness

An old couple were waiting to see the doctor. The man was called first. After being examed, he was led back to the waiting room. Then hte woman was invited. The doctor said:
Before examing for you, I would like to inform you generally about your husband's illness.
Oh! Isn't is about his headache? I told him not to work so hard!
No! His health is good, but my concern is about his nerves.
What do you mean?
I ask him how he fels. He answered that he felt very wonderful. Then he told me that; when he woke up, he went into the bathroom. He opened the door, and God turned the light on for him. After cleaning his face, he went out, closed the door and God turned off the light for him.
Oh, My God! That old idioctic man slipped into the fridge again-The old women shouted.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét