Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 4, 2009

What an ordinary citizen must do

A priest who was walking through a small town saw a blackboard outside the front of door of a school. It had been washed and put on to dry in the open air.
There was a piece of chalk at the foot of the blackboard, so the priest took it and wrote in large letters, "I'm a priest and I pray for you all"
A lawyer happened to pass next and when he saw what the priest had written, he added under it, "I'm a lawyer and I pray defend you all."
Then a doctor came by, took the piece of chalk and wrote on the blackboard, "I'm a doctor and I cure you all."
Finally an ordinary citixen stopped, looked at what the others had written, thought for a few seconds and then added, "I'm an ordinary citizen and pray for you all."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét