Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 5, 2009

Unit 121: On time/ in time/ At the end/ in the end.

A. One time.
The conference was very well organised. Everything began and finish on time.
conference: hoi nghi
organised: to chuc.
One time ><>
B. In time
I've sent Jill birthday present. I hope it arrives in time.
I must hurry. I want to get home in time to see the football match on television.
In time ><>
I got home too late to see the football. 
C. At the end. 
I'm going away at the end of January.
All th players shook hands at the end of the match.
shook: bat tay
At the end><>
at the beginning of the concert.
D. In the end
We had a lot of problem with our car. In the end we sold it and bought another one.
In the end>
At first we didn't like each other very much, but in the end we became good friends.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét