Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 11, 2009

Beauty Queen

In the examination of beauty queen selection, after the figure and clothes test, the candidates took part in the oral exam.
The first candidates said:
- I hate war terribly. War makes us sufferes. At home, I'm also a victim of the war that is broken out by my father and my mother.
- The second candidates said:
I love the poor, homeless chirldren very much. If i'm chosen as the beauty queen, i will give them a part of my reward. Journalists will photograph me and them to print on many newpaper. Everyone will prasie my charitable heart. I will be famous in all the world.
- The third candidates said:
I love peace very much. If i become beauty queen, I will buy many pegions by my reward and breed them carefully because the pegion is a symbol of peace and I also like the pegion-stew very much.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét